Looking for a moisturizer that works triple duty overnight? This overnight mask uses 0.9% BHA to improve skin texture, help tackle blemishes, and brighten dark spots while you sleep. The addition of centella asiatica leaf water helps soothe skin while glycerin keeps skin hydrated. The best part is that the texture is lightweight and won’t weight your skin down. Wake up to smooth and illuminated skin!
Low pH BHA Overnight Mask polishes away dullness and reveals your soft skin during the night. 0.9% BHA will help to reduce roughness and make skin complexion look healthier. Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin. Must be used with sunscreen in daylight. Do not use BHA Overnight Mask with any other highly concentrated AHA, BHA or Vitamin C products.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Betaine, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, BeesWax, Gluconolactone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Water, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
How To Use
- Apply proper amount of cream evenry on face
- For daytime usage, follow with a broad-specrtum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- Apply as the last step of your evening skin care routine.
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water 50.0% – soothe and calm
- Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 0.9% – an oil-soluble active that is able to clear dissolve oil in pores
- Niacinamide – brightening
- Lactic Acid (AHA) – a water-soluble active that loosens bonds of surface dead skin cells to gently exfoliate them away
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil – anti-inflammatory