Elizavecca Milky Piggy Pore Cleansing Foam is such as vegetable glycerin extracts of the spider and strong while keeping the skin moist with out irritation or makeup to clean skin eliminates waste. Charcoal absorption and microscopic cleansing bubbles to every corner of the skin that you can feel Fresh formulation. Pig collagen helping the moist and smooth skin texture and more smooth. The production is carefully selected raw materials only and always available without having to worry about.
Containing 5% charcoal, this foaming cleanser removes dead skin cells, impurities and sebum on skin without stripping away moisture. Lather up a pea-size amount of the cleaner on your palm and massage on face in circular motions before rinsing it off. Skin is left clean, smooth, refined and refreshed after use.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Charcoal Powder, Myristic Acid , PEG-400 , Lauramide DEA , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Polysorbate 20, Beeswax , r-Spider Polypeptide-1 , Allantoin , Sodium Polyacrylate , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate , Phenoxyethanol , Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract , Fragrance
How To Use
- Take proper amount of it and make enough bubble.
- Massage drawing circles for removing of makeup.
- Do massage for 3~5 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- On a dry face apply an appropriate amount of the cleanser, gently massage in circle, then add water and massage again till it forms a rich lather.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Fine bubble for fine dust cleansing.
- Adsorption of charcoal and moisturizing of pig collagen.
- Collagen and vegetable glycerin makes your skin moist even after cleansing.