This Black Sugar Mask wash off is a mask-slash-scrub that leaves your skin deliciously clean (warning: do not eat) and wanting more! Enriched with minerals and vitamins to revitalize the skin, it also contains exfoliating sugary bits for exfoliation to remove dead skin cells. This mask also has self-heating properties to allow pores to open for easy absorption of nutrients. Black sugar has several benefits. It is rich in potassium, iron, calcium and other minerals. Brown and black sugar are often used as mechanical skin exfoliator, as in several skincare products. Here they help to remove the dead cells while massaging. Also, molasses contains vitamin B, which is an antioxidant that prevents and reverses signs of photo-aging of the skin.
Sucrose, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Cerifera Wax, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Shea Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Butylparaben, BHT (Butylated Hydroxy Toluene). Caramel, Fragrance
How To Use
- Wash your face
- Apply the desired amount onto face, avoiding eye & mouth
- Mix it with water or toner to reduce skin irritation and massage
- Rinse off completely with lukewarm water after 10 to 15 mins.
- Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells
- Deeply moisturizes and keeps the skin hydrated for long periods of time
- Self-heating to help open the pores and improve blood circulation
- Enriched with minerals and vitamins to revitalize the skin
- Amazing smell